– Comfort baby and keep her warm, without the need for additional bedding.
– Baby will be the right temperature all night – there are no sheets or blankets to kick off while in a baby sleeping bag, so your baby won’t wake up cold.
– Reduce wake up’s from baby being cold – With a a consistent, warm temperature all night, your baby is less likely to wake from the cold.
– Ensure baby sleeps safely – there are no sheets or blankets to wriggle under or pose a suffocation threat so you can help create a safer sleep environment for baby.
– Create a positive sleep association – your baby will quickly develop a sleep association with their sleeping bag, meaning that everytime they are put in their bag, it’s a strong cue that it’s time to sleep.
– Travel sleeping bags, which have a slot of the pushchair buckle, helps baby with a regular sleeping routine, even when you are are out as it also allows your child to go into a pushchair and then simply transfer your baby to their bed.
HOW MANY SLEEPING BAGS DO I NEED FOR MY BABY?
We recommend you invest in 2 sleeping bags for your baby or toddler. This is particularly important in winter, when washing takes longer to dry.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SLEEPING BAG AND SLEEP SACK?
Nothing! But we tend to use the term ‘baby sleeping bag‘, as this is what our sleeping bags are labelled as. The term ‘sleep sack’ is sometimes used by European bag manufacturers or some cheaper brands.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
We recommend that you buy the right size for your baby now, rather than worrying about it lasting for next season. It’s important that your bag fits well, so there is no danger of baby slipping into a bag that is miles too big.
If you would like to learn more about baby bedding, please visit our website: http://www.springtextile.com Or Spring Hometextile video channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCz-yKQMYxA1e2Uscw5PHw Also can contact Tina at: firstname.lastname@example.org