Why is it called travel neck pillow? This pillow is made of a U shape that allows your neck to rest comfortably on top, and the memory pad inside can effectively support your neck, thus relieving your journey fatigue.
- Memory foam pillows come in all shapes and sizes including an S-shaped version.
- They provide good support, especially if you have neck, jaw, or shoulder problems.
- They are long lasting and are good at forming to the contours of your head and neck.
- High density is best in order to avoid the material breaking down.
- Be aware that this material can make you hot, as it doesn’t “breathe.”So we often use bamboo fiber fabric as the case to ensure air permeability.
- If you tend to move around a lot, these pillows may be uncomfortable since they take a bit of time to mold into different shapes.
- A new memory foam pillow may have an unpleasant odor which will go away after a short while.
If you would like any more information please visit our website: http://www.springtextile.com Or Spring Hometextile video channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCMCz-yKQMYxA1e2Uscw5PHw. Also can contact Tina at: email@example.com